Everest Home healthcare is looking for an empathetic and patient Home Health Nurse to assist medically dependent and fragile children and geriatric patients. A Home Health Nurse's responsibilities include working with other healthcare professionals to create treatment plans, ensuring that patients stick to treatment plans, and monitoring patients' holistic clinical care.
We are a privately owned, healthcare provider providing in-home nursing services for medically dependent pediatric patients.
We have several full time and part time positions available for New Grad and experienced LPN’s and RN’s. Training will be provided prior to deployment.
Shift Availability: Monday to Sunday, Flexible Hours
To be successful as a Home Health Nurse you should have patience as well as be empathetic towards patients and their families.
Home Health Nurse Responsibilities:
• Administer medication to patients.
• Assist with daily activities such as bathing, feeding and dressing patients.
• Work with other professionals to create treatment plans.
• Clean and re-dress wounds if needed.
• Measure vital signs.
• Monitor changes in behavior and progress.
Home Health Nurse Requirements:
• Certification in Nursing.
• Flexible work hours.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Direct Deposit
• Electronic charting in the home
• No weekly stops at office to drop off charts
• Provide direct skilled client care
• Charting using EMR system. Make proper and accurate clinical record documentation that reflects delivery of quality and safe home health care services
• Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
• Educate clients and their families
• Experience with G-Tube, Trach and/or Vent Preferred (Client Specific Training provided prior to starting the case)
• Report to Director of Nursing
• Current LPN/RN license
• Valid CPR Card
• Clean background and criminal record
Everest Home Healthcare