Human Resources Recruiter
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $52,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Everas Community Services, Inc. has been providing community-based services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities for more than 40 years. Our extensive experience includes services for people across a spectrum of abilities and specialized needs including people who are deaf-blind, deaf, or blind, people with intensive medical and behavioral support needs, and people with autism spectrum disorder. Through our work to help people thrive and be empowered to contribute to their greatest capacity, we are making a positive difference in the lives of our clients, our employees, and the greater community. Join our team of professional staff committed to providing support services with care, quality, and respect throughout nine counties in NJ.
As a member of our Human Resources Team, Recruiters are responsible for identifying top candidates for available positions throughout the agency from direct care positions through administrative roles. This position manages all recruitment activities from first screening through on boarding including first day new hire orientation. Everas is seeking an experienced and results driven individual to join our team. The successful candidate will have excellent organizational skills and both written and verbal communication skills, as well as creative problem solving abilities. Recruiters have a direct impact in the lives of the people we support and must be committed to Everas high quality standards and core values of care, quality, and respect. Your creativity and positive attitude will be highly valued as you employ both traditional and innovative methods to attract the best possible candidates and build a best in class team throughout all departments in service of our mission.
Recruiter Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review all applications in a timely manner
- Track all applicants and ensure all required documents are received as applicable for each position
- Prescreen and conduct interviews as required
- Participate in Human Resources New Hire Orientation program
- Research and implement innovative recruitment activities in support of hiring goals
- Ensure all HR databases/employee files are accurate and up to date
What We Offer:
- Rewarding, mission-based work supporting an improved quality of life for people with disabilities
- Paid training/professional development opportunities
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Referral Incentive Program
- Flexible Schedule
- NEW FREE BENEFIT FOR EVERAS EMPLOYEES! Everas is proudly offering a student loan forgiveness program for eligible employees. The Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program, or PSLF, is exclusive to participating nonprofit organizations. Apply today to speak with a recruiter about eligible employment opportunities to take advantage of this exciting new benefit.
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 1 year of related work experience
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills; high level organizational skills and creative problem solving
- Flexible schedule to meet hiring demands in 24/7 service environment
- Valid NJ Driver's License
- COVID-19 considerations: Willingness to meet NJ Executive Order 252, which requires employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19,including a booster; at minimum one dose is required to begin employment with the expectation to complete subsequent doses .
Through our work to help people thrive and be empowered to contribute to their greatest capacity, we are making a positive difference in the lives of our clients, our employees, and the greater community.
Everas Community Services,
24K World's Fair DriveSomerset, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?