- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Everas Community Services, Inc. has been providing community-based services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities for more than 40 years. Our extensive experience includes services for people across a spectrum of abilities and specialized needs including people who are deaf-blind, deaf, or blind, people with intensive medical and behavioral support needs, and people with autism spectrum disorder. Through our work to help people thrive and be empowered to contribute to their greatest capacity, we are making a positive difference in the lives of our clients, our employees, and the greater community. Join our team of professional staff committed to providing support services with care, quality, and respect throughout nine counties in NJ.
Everas is a seeking a Communications Manager to develop and implement internal and external facing branding, public relations, and marketing of Everas aligned with our core values and guiding principles. Our Communications Manager will cultivate our online presence on all platforms including social media and the agency website, as well as ensure agency wide communication throughout all departments is on brand including design and content management. Your professional writing and content design will support and enhance Everas’ long standing reputation as a leader in our field, as well as advance agency service and business initiatives.
Communications Manager duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage agency online presence on all platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked-In, Indeed, and agency website
- Ensure agency wide communication throughout all departments is on brand including design and content, including but not limited to use of agency logo on all print and online documents, Everas training presentations, and agency wide memos
- Develop, update and maintain the agency website
- Develop outreach and volunteer opportunities that advance the agency’s mission and increase education and awareness of our services
What we offer:
- Rewarding, mission-based work, supporting an improved quality of life for people with disabilities
- Paid training/professional development opportunities
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Incentive Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 year of related work experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative content creation and design
- Criminal Background Check
- Valid NJ Driver’s license
- Experience with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred
- Willingness to meet NJ Executive Order 252, which requires employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including a booster; at minimum one dose is required to begin employment with the expectation to complete subsequent doses as per recommended time frames; this requirement may be waived only in exceptional circumstances as outlined in the law.
Through our work to help people thrive and be empowered to contribute to their greatest capacity, we are making a positive difference in the lives of our clients, our employees, and the greater community.
Everas Community Services,
24K World's Fair DriveSomerset, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?