Client Experience Representative
EverView is a leading provider of best-in-class integrated payment solutions, marketing services, retail products, high-value transactional print and electronic documentation, and security solutions. We serve multiple industries including financial, insurance and investment services, big-box retailing, accounting software, commercial, direct selling associations, and franchising. Its clients' range in size from major corporate brands and trade groups to small businesses and individual consumers. They are served through three business divisions: Payment Solutions, Marketing Services and Retail Channels.
We offer competitive Pay, Benefits, Paid Time Off, and 401k.
PAY: Salary Exempt | EverView offers a competitive wage to increase with experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to established policies, procedures, deadlines, and quality guidelines; assure the accuracy of work entered, identify errors, and make corrections as required. Follows procedures and refers non-routine problems to Manager.
- Manages all e-mail, phone, and other communication between EverView and assigned clients. Attends meetings, conference calls and client visits as required. Some meetings may require travel to the client site and formal presentations.
- Must be able to work as an advocate for both the client and the company in delivering all EverView standard/custom printed solutions as it relates to strategy, reporting, and documenting progress to client requests in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with technical staff to ensure implementation of new products and/or changes to existing products by managing all programming request and development requests in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participates in on-boarding/implementation calls and support the project plans for new clients from implementation/sales to Client Manager hand-off to ensure client success, while establishing credibility and building client trust.
- Acts responsively and with attention to detail when researching and providing information as it pertains to client requests and deliverables. Ensure proper follow-through resulting in closure of any outstanding work items and/or incident resolution.
- Initiates proactive communication with clients and EverView personnel in a timely manner to ensure client awareness, education, and client satisfaction.
- Works comfortably in dynamic, time intensive environments where consistent fire drills and competing priorities are commonplace; must manage expectations and priorities.
- Documents appropriate actions and activities related to both internal and external customers and provide training and mentoring to assigned account backups.
- Projects positive and professional behavior/attitude in all areas associated with the production and delivery of EverView products to internal and external customers.
- Follows established administrative procedures for inter/intradepartmental interaction.
- Demonstrates full utilization and understanding of departmental and company documentation.
- Develops technical knowledge and talents for the benefit of EverView and its customers.
- Performs other duties and/or special projects as required or assigned, which are reasonably within the scope of the duties above.
- All employees are responsible for always demonstrating the company's Core Values and for using Performance Excellence principles to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, products, and services. This includes, but is not limited to, participating on improvement teams, recommending and implementing improvement ideas, and participating in training and other activities to keep up to date on processes, information, etc.
- All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
- All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with safety and security policies to promote a healthy working environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and client/account management experience. The position requires 3-5 years' experience in a financial, print/mail, direct mail/direct marketing, preferably in a client facing role or industry related field.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including both technical and non-technical personnel, executive/corporate level; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people/personalities as a team.
- A strong work ethic, self-motivated, accountable and possess a sense of ownership.
- Must bring energy and a sense of urgency to your work.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability/flexibility to work longer hours, especially under deadlines, when needed.
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service, and supporting company goals.
- Must maintain confidentiality while working closely with clients regarding all aspects of their campaigns.
- Proficient with standard business software (Microsoft Office Suite) and Adobe Reader.
- Travel may be required with or without reasonable accommodation.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
COMMUNICATION & CONTACT: This individual has contact with clients, sales, senior management, other program specialists, business development executives, and various employees within the following processes: development, IT, programming, inventory, billing, and manufacturing.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, 401K, and flexible spending accounts
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement based on merit, not tenure
EverView is an equal opportunity employer that will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.
Background check and drug screen testing is required prior to employment.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.