Application Support Specialist- Team Lead
- Expired: May 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
EverView is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today's environment and tomorrow's innovation.
EverView captures the moments of intersection between transactional, payment, and marketing services to holistically engage customers across platforms. We create more connected customer experiences by simplifying your business processes; transforming your operations; and unifying all communication touchpoints. Our comprehensive solutions embrace the modern consumer’s lifecycle, streamline the payment process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
We are seeking a talented Application Support Specialist to join our team to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services.
What you will do:
- Lead a team in assessing problems submitted by internal customers and provide guidance, instruction, or resolution to the issue.
- Proactively problem solve using existing alerting methods and create new monitors and alerts
- Document and create repeatable procedures for tier one staff.
- Availability to work alternate shifts, nights and or weekends.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues across multiple platforms and application types.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Firm grasp of sql
- Previous experience working in a software support role.
- Experience in the financial Document/ Print and Mail business.
- Experience in C#.
- Experience working in an agile environment/process.
- Experience leading a team
- High School Diploma or GED
- Generous paid time off plan
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
EverView offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
TechnologyView all jobs at Everview
Get fresh Payment Solution Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.