Manager of E-banking and Product Marketing Specialist
EverTrust Bank City of Industry, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Manage e-banking products offered by the Bank by ensuring changes in market, business priorities, integration needs and technology advancements are reflected.
- Identifying risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies and promptly report and present status updates to the Head of Operations, as needed.
- Demonstrate leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Maintain customer files; assist in setting up remote deposit capture equipment at customer's site; setup cash management services and enrollments.
- setup cash management services and enrollments.
- Manage scanners and supplies as it relates to merchant remote deposit capture.
- Engage, interact and provide support to various department officers (Loans, CSMs, BMs) to ensure product knowledge.
- Perform the necessary due diligence for new e-products and maintain documentation.
- Support the launch of new products or rollouts of major features.
- Update and maintain E-banking Risk Assessments and adhere to regulatory compliance requirements by attending seminars and workshops when available.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department to provide content for market messages.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and strive to maintain at least a satisfactory rating on exams/audits.
- Manage the call center and ensure problems are logged and promptly resolved.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure successfully delivery and support of product to customers.
- Provide training and presentations to CSMs, BMs and Lending teams as needed.
- May require some travel for training and customer support purposes.
- Assist the Bank's personal and business customers on the phones when they get locked out of their online banking accounts and need password resets;
- Respond to customers' email inquiries received through the Bank's online banking platform or website;
- Assist customers to ensure they are using the correct browser on their electronic device(s);
- Provide support to business customers who use online banking, XPP money, mobile deposit capture and bill pay;
- Review maintenance reports to ensure accuracy of online banking registrations;
- Provide support to the Bank's business customers with cash management services, such as wire transfers, ACH originations, bill pay, and remote deposit capture;
- Support the E-Banking Manager in other duties as assigned and provide backup within the E-Banking department as needed;
- Create and recommend marketing designs and promotional campaigns;
- Update website, flyers, posters, and brochures for bank products and services on a periodic basis when necessary;
- Participate or lead in identifying and scheduling bank promotional opportunities or campaigns;
- Review and maintain social media sites as needed;
- Participate in bank-wide events;
EverTrust BankWhy Work Here?
Great environment, great benefits and Etc
EverTrust Bank offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit packages including paid time off, 401k matching, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance. We are an EEO employer providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
AddressCity of Industry, CA
BusinessView all jobs at EverTrust Bank