We are seeking Customer Service Representatives for our client in Farmington Hills , MI! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving issues.
- Interact with clients and customers to request or provide insurance documents, proof of insurance, collect payment information and conduct follow-up in a high-energy interactive call center atmosphere
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process payments, insurance documents, and claims
- Follow up with customers as needed
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Customer service experience and aptitude
- Willingness to listen, analyze, and solve problems
- Previous call center experience
- Insurance/Banking industry knowledge is a plus
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Temp to hire - 90 days
- Training Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:30am-6pm
- Normal Schedule: Monday-Friday 11:30am-8pm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).
EverStaffEVERSTAFF specializes in the recruitment of a variety of professionals in various industries and is a resource for providing the most qualified and skilled individuals to organizations of all sizes. EVERSTAFF strives to optimize our efforts and resources to exceed our clients' and candidates' expectations.