We are seeking a full time, energetic, results oriented Quality Control Coordinator for our client in Daytona Beach! You will be responsible for reviewing the work of and providing feedback to operations team members to ensure adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Ensures that employees are adhering to company and client specific quality goals and business rules and regulations.
- Provides updates, reports, analysis, coaching, and audit results based on their findings.
- Administer quality guidelines and procedures for operations departments.
- Audit items processed by the operation’s team for accuracy against Loan Protector and client established business rules.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Management preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a quality assurance role preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- MS Office Suite, advanced MS Excel capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective communication, organizing, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Excellent statistical and numerical ability.
- Exceptional analytical capabilities.
- Ability to grasp key points from complicated details.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).
EverStaffEVERSTAFF specializes in the recruitment of a variety of professionals in various industries and is a resource for providing the most qualified and skilled individuals to organizations of all sizes. EVERSTAFF strives to optimize our efforts and resources to exceed our clients' and candidates' expectations.