We are urgently seeking talented Quality Assurance Specialists for our client in Troy,MI!
- Monitors employees to ensure they are adhering to company and client specific quality goals and business rules and regulations.
- Reviewing work and providing feedback to operations team members to ensure adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Compile and document discrepancies to be used for training and trend analysis
- Identify error trends within processes and report to leadership.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Management preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a quality assurance role preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office Suite, advanced MS Excel
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to be a great team player.
- Insurance or claims experience is desirable.
- Great attention to details.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI).
EverStaffEVERSTAFF specializes in the recruitment of a variety of professionals in various industries and is a resource for providing the most qualified and skilled individuals to organizations of all sizes. EVERSTAFF strives to optimize our efforts and resources to exceed our clients' and candidates' expectations.