Everstaff is seeking Customer Service/Call Center Reps for a thriving health care organization!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing timely, accurate and courteous resolution and response to members and product related inquiries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer and respond to calls and emails in a call center environment
- Assist with enrollments for health benefits
- Resolve issues from members, providers and pharmacies
- Respond to routine inquiries on multiple products from members, providers, pharmacies, and employer groups
- Research required information using available resources
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Customer service or inbound call center experience preferred
- A knowledgeable individual with appropriate industry experience, preferably in the healthcare or mail order/specialty pharmacy industry
- Pharmacy Technician experience/license is desirable
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a PLUS
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work rotating weekends and holidays pursuant with industry demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs
Qualified candidates submit your resume for immediate consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)
EverStaffEVERSTAFF specializes in the recruitment of a variety of professionals in various industries and is a resource for providing the most qualified and skilled individuals to organizations of all sizes. EVERSTAFF strives to optimize our efforts and resources to exceed our clients' and candidates' expectations.