Everstaff is seeking a Medicare Enrollment Specialist for a company in Twinsburg!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Member communication involving Medicare claims, enrollment, disenrollment, and payments, and submit new or updated information
- Review, input and submit new or updated information
- Answer questions regarding changes, status updates and verifications
- Process, scan and store all documents pertaining to legal representatives
- Research and update member address and phone numbers
- Process information requests and applications submitted to the department
- Process Medicare member updates and check daily file to ensure updates are approved
- Assist with phone calls for Medicare member complaints
- Serve as point of contact for other departments regarding enrollment, disenrollment, method of payment changes and LEP issues
- Review and process all broker related enrollments and verify scope of appointments received and entered
- Maintain all documentation through scan process
- Receive, track and respond to incoming and outgoing calls, faxes and communications
- Process return mail by obtaining required information, updating member records and reprocessing mail
- High school diploma or GED
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry demands
- Bachelor’s degree
- Pharmacy technician or Medicare Part D experience is a Plus!
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
Qualified applicants, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)
EverStaffEVERSTAFF specializes in the recruitment of a variety of professionals in various industries and is a resource for providing the most qualified and skilled individuals to organizations of all sizes. EVERSTAFF strives to optimize our efforts and resources to exceed our clients' and candidates' expectations.