Health Care/Call Center Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Everstaff is seeking Patient Schedulers for our client in the Cleveland area!
Take inbound calls to schedule patient appointments and provide customer service information.
- Schedule patient appointments and procedures
- Verify patient information
- Verify patient insurance coverage
- Perform screening to ensure patient is seen by the right physician at the right time
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Maintain confidentiality of protected health information at all times
- High school graduate
- 1+ years experience in customer service
- Healthcare knowledge/experience is a PLUS
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to investigate and resolve queries
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Program
- Free Parking
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
This company is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)
EverStaffWhy Work Here?
Excellent benefits, employee discounts, PTO and promotional opportunities, and they understand the importance of a good work-life balance.
ABOUT DIRECT TOOLS FACTORY OUTLET A well-establishing retail company in growth mode Direct Tools Factory Outlet is owned by the same company responsible for manufacturing some of the world's best-known power tools, outdoor power tools, grills, hand tools, and more. This allows us to offer up to 75% savings on new, blemished, and factory-reconditioned tools and products from brands such as RYOBI®, Hoover, and Homelite®. And because Direct Tools Factory Outlet is the manufacturer, our customers are guaranteed quality products with extended warranties other outlets can't match.