EVERSTAFF IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVES
MONPOWER/ FIRST ENERGY IN FAIRMONT, WV!!!
CANDIDATES WILL START AS CONTRACT (TEMP-TO-HIRE) EMPLOYEES WITH ELIGIBILITY TO BECOME FIRST ENERGY EMPLOYEES ONCE PERFORMANCE MEASURES AND GOALS ARE MET.
These positions are in a state of the art call center and you will spend your days on the phone with current customers and those looking to become customers. All calls come in to you and you do not have to call out to anyone or do any telemarketing. If you enjoy being on the phone talking to people who have questions and need help this could be a great role for you.
Some people love this opportunity because they become great friends with their co-workers, some people like it because they can come to work, do their job, get recognized for outstanding performance, and go home and not have to think about it again until the next time they are at work. There is opportunity for over-time hours and those who take pride in amazing attendance habits will excel in this position.
Pay is $12.50/hr as Temp with a pay increase to $17.34/hr after converting to a permanent employee and be eligible for the following attractive competitive benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On site collegiate level accredited classes
- 401k plan
- Pension plan (hardly any companies even offer pensions anymore!!)
- Defined career advancement track
- Specific promotional opportunities with increased pay grades
- Multiple job titles to choose from
- Ability to get transferred to other departments if interested
- Supervisor and Management opportunities
- Excellent health care benefits
- Multiple other benefits and long term opportunities
- GED or High School Diploma
- Must be able to provide previous employers
- Drug Screen
- Other background check requirements will be reviewed during interview
- Some customer service, office, or retail experience
- Upbeat attitude and the desire to help other people over the phone
- Ability to be part of a team and work independently
- Ability to receive coaching, feedback, and mentoring
- Desire to learn and participate in ongoing training
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
This company is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)”
“This company offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer ins