First Energy is hiring!! Great opportunities with excellent growth potential!
$12.50 to start, then raises to $16.96 upon hire!
Benefits and vast advancement opportunities!
Customer Service Representative
- Receiving inbound calls
- Creating notifications
- Performing account maintenance and inputting data
- Documenting customer notes on accounts
- Receiving and processing outage and 911 emergency calls within company and regulatory guidelines
- Utilizing independent analysis and judgment resolving customer concerns
- Handling all irate customers in a calm, courteous and professional manner
- Analyzing and resolving customer inquiries
- High school diploma or GED is REQUIRED
- Must pass company approved CSR test before completion of temp to hire assignment
- Strong customer service experience preferred
- Ability to sit at desk and be on phone for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills including good grammar, tone of voice and diction
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Interested candidates, submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
“EverStaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.”
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.