Customer Service Rep - Health Care
EverStaff Fairmont, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thriving Pharmacy Healthcare Company is seeking self-starters to join their December class!!
Shifts: 9am-5:30pm; Monday through Friday
Fully Remote Position!
- Configure coverage determination and re-determination outcomes
- Answer questions regarding coverage and complete reviews and inquires
- Compile and maintain reporting data
- Maintain complete confidentiality of documentation and client information
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in the Pharmacy/Medical field or in Medical Insurance
- Flexibility to work extended hours and holidays based on industry demands is a must!
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
If you meet the qualifications outlined above, please submit your detailed resume for consideration.
Everstaff offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability, and Cancer insurance coverage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)
EVERSTAFF specializes in the recruitment of a variety of professionals in various industries and is a resource for providing the most qualified and skilled individuals to organizations of all sizes. EVERSTAFF strives to optimize our efforts and resources to exceed our clients' and candidates' expectations.