On-Call RN / LPN **$500 Sign-On Bonus**
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Hiring an On-Call RN or LPN! (Guaranteed Pay!)
EverHome Healthcare is a well-established, locally owned, home health and home care company. Owned by doctors with an exceptional home health department. We serve clients all over the central Puget Sound area, helping them to live safely and as independently and meaningfully as possible as they age.
We are looking to hire an RN or LPN to rotate being on-call on the weekends. We receive a limited amount of nursing calls on the weekends. Most can be phone triaged from your home. However, you would need to have the availability to leave your home and do a Home Health visit if required.
We are looking for a nurse who knows how to foster a culture of respect and teamwork and collaboration as well as having strong clinical skills and enjoys providing hands-on care. Most people prefer home-based care rather than institutions, this is your opportunity to be on the cutting edge of in-home program development while working with a team of experts in rehab and home health. With EverHome HealthCare your ideas, knowledge, and hard work will be appreciated and recognized.
We provide a wide range of services to help individuals remain in their homes. Some of our current patient care includes spinal cord injury, brain injury, post-operative care, disease management, infusion therapy, and ventilator care. We also provide Care Management services as well as RN Delegation. We provide services with CARE-Compassion, Accountability, Results, & Expertise.
Top 4 responsibilities:
· Answer incoming nursing calls, after hours on nights and weekends, from the convenience of your home or while you are grocery shopping to address emergent nursing issues.
o We have a salesperson, operations person, and caregivers On-Call to support you
o Currently we average less than a handful of calls all weekend
· Start of care to admit new patients to service which includes initial nursing assessments
· Home health visits as needed
· Nursing delegations (We can train you on this)
· Must be an RN or LPN in the State of Washington and graduated from an accredited School of Nursing
· Must demonstrate an ability to practice independently and as a team member in the delivery of nursing care
· Minimum 1 year related experience in Health Care
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Versatility, flexibility, creativity, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· A valid Washington State Driver’s License and auto insurance along with a reliable vehicle to use for travel to client’s homes
· Ability to read and write in English
· Computer literate with experience in different computer programs
$250 per weekend plus additional pay for each visit
Part-time up to full-time based on your availability and client census
Get fresh LPN Operating Room jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.