CNA Or HCA needed In (South Seattle) 2H 10:30AM-12:30PM Shift 7-Days A Week
JOB TITLE: CNA/HCA-C
STATUS: Part time and Full time openings
DEPARTMENT NAME: Clinical
COMPENSATION: $20/hour and extra incentives for short shifts!
EverHome HealthCare (EHHC) has been helping clients since 2007. We are a locally Doctor owned home health and home care company. Our main office is in Lynnwood, and we serve clients In Snohomish, King, and Pierce counties, helping them to live as independently and meaningfully as possible whether they are ageing or recovering from injury or illness.
If you are a CNA, HCA, or in school, working towards your CNA/HCA, then we would love for you to join our team!
Location: Seattle, WA
· 2 Hour Shift (M/T/W/Th/F/Sat/Sun) 10:30AM-12:30PM
· Providing care for clients in accordance with their Plan of Care
· Assisting clients with personal care and hygiene
· Preparing meals and assisting with feeding
· Transporting clients to and from appointments and errands
· Ensuring a safe environment for the client
· Documenting and keeping records of client care and changes
The benefits of being a Caregiver with EverHome HealthCare:
· Paid time off
· Flexible shifts, based on YOUR availability. We do our best to match you with clients and shifts that will fit within the rest of your busy life
· Flexible locations. We serve clients all over the Puget Sound area, and much like our flexible shifts, we do our best to match you with clients and shifts that are within a manageable distance of your home
· Potential for full time work
· Free Spinal Cord Injury training
· Active Washington State CNA or HCA license (or student with NAR license)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (English language required)
· Reliable transportation, as punctuality and consistent attendance
· Attention to detail
· Positive attitude and proactive approach to care in conjunction with the plan of care
· Current CPR and First Aid Certification
· Experience in a home care setting is a plus
· Nurse Delegation certification is a plus, and will increase the number of shifts available to you
4610 200th St SW suite aSeattle, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.