CNA/HCA in Snohomish, WA
- Medical , Paid Time Off
EverHome HealthCare (EHHC) has been helping clients since 2007. We are a locally Doctor owned home health and home care company. Our main office is in Lynnwood, and we serve clients In Snohomish, King, and Pierce counties, helping them to live as independently and meaningfully as possible whether they are ageing or recovering from injury or illness.
If you are a CNA, HCA, or in school, working towards your CNA/HCA, then we would love for you to join our team!
Providing care for clients in accordance with their Plan of Care
Assisting clients with personal care and hygiene
Preparing meals and assisting with feeding
Transporting clients to and from appointments and errands
Ensuring a safe environment for the client
Documenting and keeping records of client care and changes
The benefits of being a Caregiver with EverHome HealthCare:
- Paid time off
- Flexible shifts, based on YOUR availability. We do our best to match you with clients and shifts that will fit within the rest of your busy life
- Flexible locations. We serve clients all over the Puget Sound area, and much like our flexible shifts, we do our best to match you with clients and shifts that are within a manageable distance of your home
- Potential for full time work
- Free Spinal Cord Injury training
- Active Washington State CNA or HCA license (or student with NAR license)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English language required)
- Reliable transportation, as punctuality and consistent attendance
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and proactive approach to care in conjunction with the plan of care
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Experience in a home care setting is a plus
- Nurse Delegation certification is a plus, and will increase the number of shifts available to you
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demand Level: Medium
In an 8-hour workday, you must be able to:
- Lift/Carry 20 to 50 pounds occasionally, 10 to 25 pounds frequently, and up to 10 pounds consistently as required.
- Sit, Stand, Walk, Bend, Squat, Kneel, Crawl, Climb and Reach above shoulders.
- Push and pull. Perform fine motor.
- Possess functional vision, hearing, and speech in order to communicate effectively with clients, client advocates, and staff.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Communicate electronically.
EverHome HealthcareSnohomish County, WA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.