EverHome Healthcare (formerly CHC Services) is a well established, locally owned, home health and home care company. Owned by doctors, and managed by a team of nurses, we are unique among home care agencies in the support and mentorship that we can offer our caregivers. Our main office is in Edmonds, and we serve clients all over the central Puget Sound area, helping them to live as independently and meaningfully as possible whether they are ageing or recovering from injury or illness.
If you are a CNA, HCA, or in school working towards your CNA/HCA, then we would love you have you join our team!
Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Providing care for clients in accordance with their Plan of Care
- Assisting clients with personal care and hygiene
- Preparing meals and assisting with feeding
- Transporting clients to and from appointments and errands
- Ensuring a safe environment for the client
- Documenting and keeping records of client care and changes
The benefits of being a Caregiver with EverHome Healthcare Services:
- Paid time off
- Flexible shifts, based on YOUR availability. We do our best to match you with clients and shifts that will fit within the rest of your busy life.
- Flexible locations. We serve clients all over the Puget Sound area, and much like our flexible shifts, we do our best to match you with clients and shifts that are within a manageable distance of your home.
- Potential for full time work
- Free Spinal Cord Injury training
- $15-$17 per hour, depending on experience and the type of shift
- Current/active Washington State CNA or HCA (or student with NAR)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English language required)
- Reliable transportation, as punctuality and consistent attendance are essential
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and proactive approach to care in conjunction with the plan of care
- Current CPR and First Aid Certifications
- Food handlers card
- Experience in a home care setting is a plus
- Nurse Delegation is a plus, and will increase the number of shifts available to you
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time