- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You will be joining our small, but growing Engineering team. You’ll be responsible for releasing software that covers different types of applications including mobile, web and Windows .NET. An important part of this role will be to understand` the connective tissue between our applications, dependencies, and drive a pragmatic approach in releasing software to production systems. Another major aspect of this role is your soft skills in release management, including the areas of coordination, scheduling, communication, facilitating, and improving on release processes. We are seeking a candidate who has technical prowess balanced with soft skills. This is a remote position.
Salary Range: 95k-115k/year, depending on experience
- Releasing new versions of software to production systems during regular office hours
- Managing the releases of all software products at EverDriven
Collaborating with all the members of a product development team (product managers, developers, Agile coaches, quality engineers). This might seem like common sense but we’re going to call this out. Our team is geographically distributed and collaboration through various mediums is essential
Troubleshooting, analysis, and evaluation of log files during investigations
Understanding the new functionality being released and post release validation of application
Developing and enhancing existing DevOps pipelines and improving upon processes to make releases as efficient as possible
- At least 5-7 years in previous release engineering role
- You have experience in .NET technologies, Azure Cloud, Azure Portal and Azure DevOps including App Insights, App Center, Service Fabric Explorer, ServiceBus, NewRelic, Jira, Confluence
- Release management abilities in coordinating, scheduling, facilitating and improving release processes
- Excellent communication skills, including documentation and notifications to team
- You have experience with TestFlight and releasing apps to the Android and Apple Stores
- You understand deployment configurations and know about certificates and data encryption.
- Writing build scripts for pipelines using YAML, graphical pipeline interface, PowerShell, NuGET, NPM, bash
- Experience with source code management including GIT repositories, Git Bash, release packaging, pull requests
- Experience with different environments used for testing, development, staging and production
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Virtual Doctor Visits with $0 Co-Pay
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Short Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time to Volunteer
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Plan (with an awesome employer match!)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts Program
Commitment to ESG:
Since 2006, EverDriven has remained committed to incorporating environmental, social and governance fundamentals into the framework of our internal and external culture. Today, ESG principles are part of the lifeblood of EverDriven and a driving influence that shapes not only our culture but all aspects of our day-to-day operations. We believe ESG principles enable us to more successfully achieve our mission to help every child have an equal opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
EverDriven is a mission-centered, action-oriented company that honors diversity and inclusion. Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We strive to hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our cultural health stronger. In turn, our inclusive culture inspires our innovation and fosters a sense of belonging so we can continue to serve the most vulnerable populations with excellence.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity:
EverDriven Schools is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Visit our website and learn more about us at www.EverDriven.com.
TechnologyView all jobs at EverDriven