Regional Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EverDriven is a rapidly growing, tech-enabled transportation management company, serving some of the most vulnerable children in our community. We exist to ensure that children with special needs receive safe, efficient, and cost- effective transportation to and from school. Our proprietary, best-in-class, technology solutions enable school districts and parents to easily plan, track and adjust each student’s trips, to and from school, and gives the student access to the educational experience they deserve. Every Trip. Every Day. If you’re someone who thrives in a mission forward, fast-paced, technology driven environment, we would love to talk to you about a fulfilling career at EverDriven.
The Regional Sales Manager will lead the west-region Business Development/Sales Team and deploy sales strategies resulting in new revenue opportunities for EverDriven. They will oversee the western markets and their own assigned territory to generate additional business with existing accounts along with new business acquisition through solicitation of existing relationships, cold calls, trade shows, conferences, and other relevant groups.
Salary Range: 80-90k/year, depending on experience, plus commission
Location: Ideally candidates will reside near one of our western offices: Fremont, CA; Seattle, WA; Los Angeles; CA, Orange County, CA; Denver, CO
- Lead a team of up to 7 outside sales representatives to ensure the delivery of targets through individual recognition, performance review, and coaching
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting and developing sales quotas for territories and the region
- Recommend service and product enhancement to improve the sales potential and customer satisfaction
- Develop field sales action plans to facilitate the implementation of the regional sales programs
- Provide the necessary support to sales associates to enable them to generate market leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of the company’s relationship with them
- Determine the company’s gross-profit and annual unit plans by analyzing trends and results and implementing marketing strategies
- Plan for the achievement of individual and divisional targets in alignment with the strategies and policies of the company
- Keep current with economic indicators, changing trends, supply and demand, and competitors to maintain sales and nurture existing business
- Positively contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Develop and implement new programs, sales initiatives, and strategies to capture key demographics
- Document customer interactions and maintain data related to activities, accounts, and partners
- Design cross-selling programs and campaigns
- Develop and review long- and short-term sales strategies
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent relevant years of experience
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related experience, including leading sales teams
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work occasional extended hours including nights and weekends
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Virtual Doctor Visits with $0 Co-Pay
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Short Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time to Volunteer
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Plan (with an awesome employer match!)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts Program
Commitment to ESG:
Since 2006, EverDriven has remained committed to incorporating environmental, social and governance fundamentals into the framework of our internal and external culture. Today, ESG principles are part of the lifeblood of EverDriven and a driving influence that shapes not only our culture but all aspects of our day-to-day operations. We believe ESG principles enable us to more successfully achieve our mission to help every child have an equal opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
EverDriven is a mission-centered, action-oriented company that honors diversity and inclusion. Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We strive to hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our cultural health stronger. In turn, our inclusive culture inspires our innovation and fosters a sense of belonging so we can continue to serve the most vulnerable populations with excellence.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity:
EverDriven Schools is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Visit our website and learn more about us at www.EverDriven.com.
Get fresh Region Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.