Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Outside Sales Representative will be required to promote The Company in its best light while developing new business and retaining existing business, preparing and delivering presentations and performing administrative and clerical tasks as needed. They will be a member of The Company’s Sales and Marketing Team and, as such, they will work in cooperation with the other members of that team. They will need to act as a liaison and provide the highest standards of customer service and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external communications between current and prospective clients, and the Company. This position requires travel up to 30% in the SF Bay and Sacramento region.
Salary Range: 80k-90k/year, plus commission (up to 25k-75k+ per year)
- Develop, execute, achieve, and maintain sales initiatives/goals based on senior management feedback, territory performance, and organizational goals.
- Assist in formulating standard/routine proposals in conjunction with team members and various functional groups.
- Communicate back to internal groups the outcome of the negotiations/proposals focusing on conveying the expectations set forth for each group, i.e. clear details, critical timeframes and expectations.
- Collaborate with the operations team to evaluate account performance and to recommend refinements and improvements of all components of proposals
- Track and report to senior management on a frequent basis the status of all proposal components, pipeline performance, and negotiations.
- Establish and maintain on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems. Routinely participate in site visits.
- Manage ongoing discussions and ensure a positive relationship with/between various clients, customers, and employees.
- Collaborate with internal operational teams and senior management in identifying various types of data sets that can improve business performance metrics, and overall operational forecast for new and existing clients.
- Work with various internal and external teams, and senior management to identify priorities and operational changes for new and existing clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that reporting and communications with management and senior management is frequent and bi-directional.
- Develop, and continuously maintain account profiles for new and existing clients to assist all those involved in managing day-to-day operations with those account for proper communications, and customer service assistance.
- May also be called upon to help with the Marketing, and Field Ops efforts from time to time as the need arises.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent relevant years of experience
- Excellent PC Skills, and Microsoft office skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license is required
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Virtual Doctor Visits with $0 Co-Pay
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Short Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time to Volunteer
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Plan (with an awesome employer match!)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts Program
Commitment to ESG:
Since 2006, EverDriven has remained committed to incorporating environmental, social and governance fundamentals into the framework of our internal and external culture. Today, ESG principles are part of the lifeblood of EverDriven and a driving influence that shapes not only our culture but all aspects of our day-to-day operations. We believe ESG principles enable us to more successfully achieve our mission to help every child have an equal opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
EverDriven is a mission-centered, action-oriented company that honors diversity and inclusion. Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We strive to hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our cultural health stronger. In turn, our inclusive culture inspires our innovation and fosters a sense of belonging so we can continue to serve the most vulnerable populations with excellence.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity:
EverDriven Schools is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Visit our website and learn more about us at www.EverDriven.com.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at EverDriven