Operations Account Manager
- $56,000 to $64,000 Yearly
EverDriven is a rapidly growing, tech-enabled transportation management company, serving some of the most vulnerable children in our community. We exist to ensure that children with special needs receive safe, efficient, and cost- effective transportation to and from school. Our proprietary, best-in-class, technology solutions enable school districts and parents to easily plan, track and adjust each student’s trips, to and from school, and gives the student access to the educational experience they deserve. Every Trip. Every Day. If you’re someone who thrives in a mission forward, fast-paced, technology driven environment, we would love to talk to you about a fulfilling career at EverDriven.
The Account Manager works in collaboration with EverDriven departments, transportation providers, school districts, and parents to ensure safe and timely transport of students within a designated territory. This role focuses on executing programs to improve service quality and productivity, reduce costs, while maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
Salary Range: $56,000-64,000/year, based on experience
- Use effective industry skills and abilities to support our innovative transportation services
- Exercise excellent customer service while identifying and properly escalating potential daily challenges or service deficiencies
- Assist in managing the daily service of accounts in addition to recruiting, vetting and credentialing service providers (third party transportation companies)
- Manage and oversee Field Operations to include, but not limited to, new client start-ups, client retention and development along with growing existing accounts
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of a safe, efficient, and effective transportation system
- Liaise between EverDriven and our clients while providing guidance, direction, and feedback
- Maintain a safe and efficient environment for our passengers, contractors, and the non-riding public by managing regulatory and client policies and procedures
- Monitor all local transportation to ensure performance in accordance with terms, conditions and specifications of EverDriven contracts with clients and providers
- Develop and maintain open communication channels with project contractors, community officials, and agency staff
- Cooperate with EverDriven departments to establish and maintain documentation regarding provider information, operations, as well as maintenance and safety inspections
- Understand and follow safety rules established by regulatory bodies and client contracts
- As a part of normal business operations, employees in this role may access and/or modify electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI) in a manner compliant with requirements set forth by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Minimum education of a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong professional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively work with diverse groups of customers and service providers
- Set priorities wisely, multitask, and dynamically solve problems
- Strong familiarity and comfort level with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Drug Screen and Background Check is a Condition of Employment
- Travel as required
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Virtual Doctor Visits with $0 Co-Pay
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Short Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time to Volunteer
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Plan (with an awesome employer match!)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts Program
EverDriven Technologies LLCAurora, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.