- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are ALL passionate about sustainability, and you are too. You have a strong desire to impact the planet we live on positively, and so do we. What we do is meaningful to the world, and let's face it, it's an EV revolution, and you want to be a part of it! Why not choose a rapidly growing industry leader! If you're looking to make a change, we encourage you to power your career with EverCharge!
What sets us apart?
Our own patented SmartPower technology maximizes existing building infrastructures by intelligently allocating power where and when needed. We can install 15 more charging stations for multi-dwelling units and commercial fleets while eliminating expensive infrastructure additions. In short, we can install more charging stations at a fraction of the cost to our customers, EV owners and operators no longer have to experience the wait, and we further our mission to make EV adoption even more of a possibility for everyone!
Our Support Manager:
Works collaboratively across technical support and operations to drive the team's performance forward in tandem with world-class customer results and satisfaction. Oversight of escalations, quality control, ticket analytics, and provide technical leadership within EverCharge. There are two key aspects of this function – delivering value to our customers through your team and managing team initiatives to move business results forward.
- Maintain and improve cross-team communication processes around user feedback and bug reporting
- Create monthly reports on user support operations and trends
- Accountable for the team's delivery of timely and accurate technical solutions to customers
- Manage complex customer issues, coordinating appropriate technical personnel, defining Workplan, deadlines and driving customer communications until the customer has confirmed issue resolution
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve process documentation for the technical support team
- Actively participate in best practice sharing within the services organization
- Support your team through career development, mentorship, and enablement
- Be a culture carrier within the organization to inspire the team to do what's right for our customers.
- Helpdesk center with a total of 20 (roughly) FAQs built out and live metrics sent at 30 days after rollout
- Make sure all agents are trained on all facets of support (technical and non-technical)
- Roll out a functional Customer Quality Assurance process and CSAT(Customer Satisfaction)
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience
- Experience working in Support Desk
- 4+ years of experience in a technical and/or services industry
- Experience with ticketing solutions such as ZenDesk
- Experience working with ticketing systems.
- Prior mentoring or leadership experience preferred
At EverCharge, our employees enjoy:
- Health insurance (choose from 3 PPOs, including a 100% employer-paid option)
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage options for your dependents (employee cost)
- Flexible Spending Account
- 11 paid holidays
- Floating holidays
EverCharge, Inc. prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* No third-party solicitation. Candidates must apply directly to the job posting.
AddressPalo Alto, CA
BusinessView all jobs at EverCharge