Ever Fresh Fruit Co Boring, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ever Fresh Fruit Company is a 2nd generation family-owned food processor located in an idyllic setting just east of Portland, Oregon. We are led by our core values and mission and are committed to our customers, employees, and community.
Come join the Ever Fresh Team where we consistently provide both outstanding service and unsurpassed flexibility. Our in-house Product Development Team innovates on the cutting edge while our Operations Team delivers with a focus on food safety and quality. We measure our success based on food safety, quality, and service.
Be part of a team that is aligned in its mission, dedicated to its core values, and serves each other as well as our community.
Benefits: We offer employer paid: medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance plans. Vacation, sick and holiday pay, gym membership discount, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401(k) match.
Production Supervisor - Formulated
Department: Formulated Department
Employee Classification: Regular Full-time
Reports To: Formulated Plant Manager
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Shift: Tuesday through Saturday, 6:00am to 4:00pm.
Job Summary: General oversight of production line operation, coordinates department activities, staffing schedule, various special projects, continuous standard operating procedure and safety training all while ensuring accurate and efficient production operation. Works closely with Formulated Plant Manager to adhere to the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining safety policies and GMPs throughout the facility
- Provides employees with guidance, coaching and discipline
- Conducts performance evaluations for production line employees
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns and changeovers
- Coordinates and maintains staffing schedules
- Schedule and conduct shift meetings
- Responsible for product quality, adjust as necessary during shift to produce product within specifications, reject product outside of specifications
- Ensure a clean and safe work area
- Involved in interviewing and onboarding of new hires
- Responsible for department productivity and quality goals
- Promote safety, and enforce all company policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Proficient in Spreadsheet Software and Word Processing Software.
Working Conditions/Physical Factors:
- Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions. Temperatures above 100 degrees for periods of more than one hour.
- Occasionally required to push/pull/lift weights up to 50 pounds
- Worker may be exposed to a loud working environment
- Worker may be exposed to hazards in the work place such as proximity to equipment conducting extreme heat, moving mechanical parts, and electrical current.
- Must be able to work in environment containing allergens (nuts, milk, wheat, etc.)
- Must be able to use normal office equipment (scanner, printer, copier, computer)
- Must be able to stand/walk/talk/hear/sit for prolonged periods of time
Other Duties as Assigned:
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Ever Fresh Fruit Co
ManufacturingView all jobs at Ever Fresh Fruit Co