We are seeking a Psychotherapist to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
- Assess each resident with a valid consent and authorization for service to determine individual needs. Develop and follow a treatment plan to meet each resident’s needs and ensure that all treatment provided is medically necessary.
- Perform written or verbal consultation with clients' primary care physician, family, facility staff, and Eventus WholeHealth support staff as needed.
- Document treatment plans, psychotherapy sessions, and treatment plan updates according to Eventus Wholehealth's procedures and policies and provide the facility with written documentation within 48 hours of service for inclusion in the patient’s facility medical record.
- Meet with Resident Care Coordinator or other staff as designated by the facility upon arrival to and departure from facility to review current facility care needs and communicate findings or concerns.
- Complete documentation and submit billing records to Eventus WholeHealth according to the published policies on charting and bill sheet submission and provide the facility with a hard copy of the electronic documentation within 48 hours of service for inclusion in the patient’s facility medical record.
- Establish and maintain open and positive communications with facility staff and administration. Provide verbal and/or written instruction or feedback regarding medications and other pertinent caregiver information. Meet with RCC or designated facility care coordinator or equivalent prior to the start of your patient care visits each day and prior to leaving facility each day.
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to Eventus WholeHealth standards, policies and procedures. Be aware of and adhere to all legal and regulatory agencies' rules and guidelines and professional ethical standards. Comply with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times, this includes avoiding gossip, avoiding negative comments about other staff or competitors, maintaining appropriate interpersonal boundaries and avoiding dual relationships (this includes refraining from offering medical or psychotherapy services to facility staff or family members, avoiding accepting gifts from patients, etc.), and observing appropriate professional attire when on duty.
- Perform other duties and activities as appropriate and/or assigned by WholeHealth Management.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times including appropriate use of cell phone, email, text messaging, patient records, and EMR. Agrees to abide by and be knowledgable of HIPAA rules and regulations
- Consult with the clinical supervisor before refusing a resident, family, or facility request or recommendation regarding the care of a resident.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Psychologists—Doctoral degree from an accredited educational institution and a current license as a doctoral-level Psychologist and Health Services Provider issued by the North Carolina State Board of Psychology, required.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers— Master’s degree in social work, and a current license to practice in the state of North Carolina, required.
- Knowledge of assessment techniques, psychotherapy techniques, population–specific interventions, and delivering care following treatment plan.
- Knowledge of how to use a variety of diagnostic tools and techniques, including the current edition of the DSM.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of bodies governing psychotherapy practice.
- Knowledge of organization’s policies and procedures.
- Skill in gathering and analyzing physiological, socioeconomic, behavioral, and emotional patient data.
- Skill in accurately evaluating patient problems and providing appropriate advice, intervention or referral.
- Skill in written and verbal communication.
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment and discretion.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all members of the health care team.
- Ability to make responsible decisions within the scope of a dependent medical practitioner.
- Ability to evaluate and make recommendations for continuous quality improvement.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- This position may require travel and overnight stays. Flexibility of scheduling required. Requires standing, sitting and walking. Lifting and carrying. working under stress at times, and ability to travel to facility locations and be in a car for extended periods of time.