Psychologist *** Signing Bonus***
Eventus WholeHealth Louisville, KY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
******Signing bonus of up to $5,000 available to FT hire******
Eventus WholeHealth delivers an integrated model of care to adults who reside in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities through a network of healthcare providers including Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Medical Assistants and in-house Support Staff.
We are seeking a Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW) to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings. We care for individuals in long-term care settings, both skilled nursing and assisted living or personal care. We address a wide range of problems from anxiety and depression to severe and persistent mental illness to issues around death and dying. As part of a multidisciplinary team, our clinicians have the chance to make a big difference in the quality of life for these residents. We solve problems, deliver excellent clinical care, and provide a critical link in the care a vulnerable population.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess each resident with a valid consent to determine individual needs. Develop and follow a treatment plan to meet each resident’s needs and ensure that all treatment provided is medically necessary.
- Perform written or verbal consultation with clients' primary care physician, family, facility staff, and Eventus WholeHealth support staff as needed.
- Document treatment plans, psychotherapy sessions, and treatment plan updates according to Eventus WholeHealth’s procedures and policies and provide the facility with written documentation within 48 hours of service for inclusion in the patient’s facility medical record.
- Meet with Resident Care Coordinator or other staff as designated by the facility upon arrival to and departure from facility to review current facility care needs and communicate findings or concerns.
- Establish and maintain open and positive communications with facility staff and administration. Provide verbal and/or written instruction or feedback regarding treatment plans and other pertinent caregiver information.
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to Eventus WholeHealth standards, policies, and procedures. Be aware of and adhere to all legal and regulatory agencies' rules and guidelines and professional ethical standards. Comply with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times including appropriate use of cell phone, email, text messaging, patient records, and EMR. Agree to abide by and be knowledgeable of HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Consult with the clinical supervisor when facing an unfamiliar resident, family, or facility request or recommendation regarding the care of a resident.
- Psychologists—Doctoral degree from an accredited educational institution and a current license as a doctoral-level Psychologist and Health Services Provider issued by the state in which you will practice, required.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers—Master’s degree in social work, and a current license to practice in the state in which you will practice, required.
- Knowledge of assessment techniques, psychotherapy techniques, population–specific interventions, and delivering care following treatment plan.
- Knowledge of how to use a variety of diagnostic tools and techniques, including the current edition of the DSM.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of bodies governing psychotherapy practice.
- Knowledge of organization’s policies and procedures.
- Skill in gathering and analyzing physiological, socioeconomic, behavioral, and emotional patient data.
- Skill in accurately evaluating patient problems and providing appropriate advice, intervention or referral.
- Skill in written and verbal communication.
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment and discretion.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all members of the health care team.
- Ability to make responsible decisions within the scope of a dependent medical practitioner.
- Ability to evaluate and make recommendations for continuous quality improvement.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
Eventus WholeHealth was founded in 2014 to provide physician-led healthcare services for residents and patients of skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. With our highly-trained team of physicians, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, psychotherapists, podiatrists, and support staff, our comprehensive, evidence-based model provides collaborative interdisciplinary care with the seamless and vital integration of a wide range of specialties. Our differentiated approach not only empowers the facilities to reach their own goals and objectives but also ensures better patient outcomes. For more information, please visit www.eventuswholehealth.com
About Eventus WholeHealth: Eventus WholeHealth was founded in 2014 to provide physician-led healthcare services for residents and patients of skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. With our highly-trained team of physicians, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, psychotherapists, podiatrists, and support staff, our comprehensive, evidence-based model provides collaborative interdisciplinary care with the seamless and vital integration of a wide range of specialties. Our differentiated approach not only empowers the facilities to reach their own goals and objectives but also ensures better patient outcomes. For more information, please visit www.eventuswholehealth.com