We are seeking a Delivery Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Deliver and install equipment at customer locations.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints in full communication with office.
- Provide information about the products and services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns.
- Document and update customer records and maintenance paperwork based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Maintain, clean, and organize products and facilities.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs while bending, stooping, or crowching.
- Available to work all hours as needed/on call/overtime.
- Available to travel as needed.
- Ability to drive large trucks and tow trailers.
Drug testing and a criminal background check is required of all candidates.
- Paid Vacation/PTO/Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Medical
- Company sponsored retirement plan