Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're seeking a customer-focused event and staffing coordinator at our Back Bay office. We're a small team with an office puppy. This is an in-office position and is not remote or hybrid. You must have at least two years of experience in a position with similar duties like data entry, catering operations, or temp agency staffing.
- Processing staffing and event requests by email and phone.
- Communicating with banquet and food service managers.
- Coordinating event details with clients and staff.
- Processing and scheduling banquet servers and bartenders for events.
- Processing new hires and executing our HR standards
- Preparing, sending and sorting service agreements and contracts
- Create and maintain logs for tracking purposes
- Detail-oriented with outstanding customer service skills
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Experienced with email, internet, Word, Excel, etc...
- Quick thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent typing skills & Strong organizational skills
- Experience using Staffmate or other staffing software is a plus
- Familiarity with onboarding new hires is a plus
Event Temps is the largest catering & conference staffing agency in Boston. We are a hospitality industry leader celebrating over 25 years of service. Our business is very fast-paced, serving the staffing needs of caterers, universities, corporations, and event planners throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
29 Massachusetts AvenueBoston, MA
Get fresh Event Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.