The catering server is involved in the pickup, delivery, set up, service and break down of Catering Events.
- Operates the catering truck.
- Organizes and completes event “pull sheets” and related operational tasks.
- Sets tables, carries trays, serves according to established dining etiquette.
- Adheres to established production procedures in the performance of additional duties including, but not limited to: salad prep, plating, and beverage service.
- Assists with supervision and training of student employees.
- Controls food waste.
- Operates dishwasher and organizes small wares and dish storage.
Other duties as assigned by management. Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Understanding of storage, sanitation and safety procedures.
- Ability to operate appropriate equipment and demonstrate its proper operation to others.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute flow of work.
- Attention to detail in creating dining room and buffet ambience.
- Ability to demonstrate familiarity with various table service techniques.
- Demonstrated dependability, punctuality, neatness and personal hygiene.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Bends, stoops, kneels, crawls, reaches, fingers, handles, walks, squats and twists.
- Stands for a minimum of two to four hours at a time throughout the day.
- Lifts a minimum of 20 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability see, hear, taste, smell, speak and feel.
Desired (Preferred Qualifications):
- Two years banquet/ala carte/fine dining service experience.
- Food Safety Certification (Serv- Safe desired).
- Server/Bartender certification.
- Bartender/cash handling experience.
- Able to work special events and/or in other units.
- Night, weekend and evening availability.
Event Support Professionals
Why Work Here?Event Support Professionals (ESP) is a full-service multifaceted staffing agency dedicated to delivering professional and experienced talent for all of your staffing needs. We are your one-stop human resources concierge, providing only highly qualified, operationally trained, and experienced personnel. We provide support capable of fulfilling the needs of companies ranging from small organizations to large commercial businesses for both short and long-term projects and events.
Be an active agent for positive change in our community!