Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our firm has partnered with several non-profits in the Columbus area to assist with their fundraising efforts. The Customer Service Representative plays a vital role in managing quality control, fundraising campaigns for our clients, assisting in developing events, and training new associates.
We bring together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills, and backgrounds to help us create wildly successful fundraising events for our charity partners. A supportive team will surround you in a fast-paced atmosphere. You will create dynamic energy for our charity partners’ potential donor base from the opening greeting to the final close.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Maintain exceptional customer service throughout the event to both team members and potential donors to increase donations
- Effectively communicate our charity partners core message to increase donations
- Maintain compliance throughout the event
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to increase knowledge of our charity partners.
- Manage day to day aspects of our events and address potential problems that may arise
Requirements for the Position:
- High school diploma / GED.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and constant drive for victory.
- 0-2 Years in customer service or sales.
- Can follow a proven process.
- Passion for working with people and giving back to the community
Powered by JazzHR
Event Horizon Dynamics
BusinessView all jobs at Event Horizon Dynamics