Patient Care Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Career development/Growth opportunities
- 403-B with Company Contribution
Position Location: Tarpon Springs
Reports to: Nurse Manager
Job Summary: Responsible for performing clinical procedures, documenting appropriately in the electronic health record and assisting providers with patient care management.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Adheres to Patient Care Assistant scope of practice and standards of care
- Demonstrates teamwork with employees and management of the organization
- Strict adherence to all CHCP, HRSA, State, Federal and accreditation agency rules and regulations
- Completes patient assessment, as required, maintaining accurate patient records
- Provides optimal patient care
- Cleans and organizes patient exam and triage rooms
- Participates in quality improvement processes
- Measures and records patient’s vital signs
- Assists the healthcare team by preparing patients for clinical visits
- Collects liquid samples or specimens for testing
- Maintains close communication with the patient’s healthcare team
- Assists with the completion of a patient’s clinical visit, as directed
- Exhibits customer service consistent with organizational standards
- May be required to travel to other CHCP centers, as needed
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Required: Novice to six (6) months
- Preferred: One (1) or more years of experience as Patient Care Assistant
- Current BLS Certification
Evara Health is committed to the principle of Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any status protected by the law.
Please make sure to apply on our website to be considered! evarahealth.org/careers
HealthcareView all jobs at Evara Health
Get fresh Care Choice jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.