- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Supervisor is responsible for creating and maintaining a positive work atmosphere, while directing and organizing the daily work of the employees within the department. They are directly responsible for the department’s safety, quality, productivity, and efficiency of the members of their team. They facilitate meetings, complete assigned administrative duties, train their personnel, orchestrate department activities, and conduct performance reviews. The Supervisor must:
- Maintain positive, cheerful, and professional behavior daily.
- Supervise and motivate production employees to the highest possible level of achievement.
- Meet the safety, quality, productivity, efficiency, and 5S goals set by the Plant Superintendent.
- Train and coach employees to work safe, produce quality parts, be productive, operate equipment, and evaluate work processes.
- Ensure proper execution of the Production Schedule.
- Write performance reviews and make recommendations to the Plant Superintendent regarding performance designations for direct reports.
- Complete required documentation related to Near Misses and Recordable Accidents within their team and assist with other accident investigations when called upon.
- Recommend and adjust department working hours on a daily and weekly basis when workloads require.
- Ensure Equipment Inspection Reports and Preventative Maintenance are complete and accurate.
- Initiate, investigate, and resolve non-conformity reports (NCR’s).
- Keep department records, including copies of correspondence, records of meetings, presentations, meeting minutes and agendas, charts, and graphs.
- Assist the team in problem solving.
- May perform other duties as assigned, including hands-on direct labor when necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings and BOM’s required
- Use and understanding of various measuring devices, common to the assembly of Evapco equipment
- Industrial setting (i.e. factory, outdoor)
- Professional appearance and clean dress required
- Requires very good agility (i.e. bending, standing, walking, climbing, reaching, squatting, twisting, and lifting)
- Working at elevations
- Driving forklifts and operating cranes
- Normal work week Monday through Friday, Saturday work likely, some Sunday work
- May be required to off shift and work additional hours when business needs dictate
ManufacturingView all jobs at Evapco
Get fresh Production Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.