The HR Generalist serves as a trusted resource to coach and advise all levels of employees so they are fully capable and accountable to improve and accelerate business results and Evapco's culture of employee ownership.
- Lead corporate people operations programs and processes such as employee benefits, wellness, payroll, on boarding, and leave management.
- Builds upon our culture of ownership by educating employees on the Evapco Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Continuously optimize our work environment to ensure a safe, engaged and productive employee base.
- Promotes a cooperative and harmonious environment that facilitates positive employee morale, productivity, and continued improvement.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and requirements pertaining to the management of HR.
- Advise managers and employees on various forms of employee leaves such as FMLA, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and ADA.
- Manages and processes salaried employee payrolls, promotions and profit sharing bonuses.
- Provides support to U.S. Evapco facilities in support of local HR needs.
- A proven track record of working as an HR business partner with managers in the design and implementation of value-added human resources programs and services.
- Prior experience with employee benefits design and execution preferred.
- Has the ability to understand the financials and relevant people metrics of the business.
- Shows appreciation for, understands and balances the needs of employees with the needs of the business
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or a related field.
- Prior HR Generalist experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Has the ability to coach others and demonstrate genuine care for people, and the company’s culture.
- Must have an execution-oriented mentality and be able to identify the need for change and implement best practices.
- Ability to use interpersonal skills to build rapport rapidly with management and employees and influence others as appropriate. Serve as an approachable role model.
- A collaborative leader, who is easy to work with; an open and honest communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build strong relationships with all employees and is culturally adept, credible, authentic, and a trustworthy leader can motivate team members to achieve goals.
- Achieves results, individually and through teams – can manage data and multiple points of view quickly and creatively to arrive at balanced solutions.
- Demonstrates high learning agility and continually strives to learn, grow and improve.
- Grows from failures and celebrates success.
BusinessView All Evapco Jobs
Get fresh HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.