Full Time Client Service Representative - Paid Training
Advance your career with Evantage, Inc – a nationally recognized company by the Dallas Morning News as a Top Work Place for 6 years!
Great companies must have a great team. We have been able to gain local and national recognition for sales, sales quality, overall customer satisfaction, and high customer retention from our clients. We could not do that without a great team of leaders.
As a Client Service Representative, you are the key point of contact between our clients and targeted customers.
What will you be doing?
New team members will receive paid training consisting of shadowing and working alongside experienced trainers. You will learn basic sales and marketing techniques, presentation skills, effective communication skills and how to build excellent customer rapport.
Client Service Representative’s job duties:
· Promote and sell our clients’ services and products through brand awareness
· Address customer service concerns
· Introduce new product line
· Price comparisons
Benefits and Perks:
· Progression into senior leadership and managerial roles are available to top performers
· Weekly/monthly bonuses and incentives
· Top notch industry hands-on training
· Work in a supportive and amazing company culture
· Recognition and awards for hitting performance goals
Qualities we seek:
· Background in sales, customer service, brand marketing or working in restaurant industry is a plus, but not required
· 1-2 years’ experience with working directly with the general public
· Capacity to learn new skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated to high daily and monthly quotas
· Organized and punctual
· Professional demeanor
Top reason why Evantage have been worked Top Work Place 6 years running!
We work hard, play hard and have a dynamic team atmosphere where we reward top performers and strive to create a fun team environment. Being successful in business is one thing, but we believe as a company we should also be a successful member in our community. At Evantage we look to support charitable organizations in many way, events, fundraising, and community involvement.