No Experience Needed. Immediate hire for 5 top candidates to start in our Full Time Customer Relation and Sales Representative role.
The Entry Level Customer Relation and Sales Representative will be responsible for developing long lasting relationships between our clients and customers. You will receive paid training on the fundamentals of sales and customer relationship management. We are looking for competitive, hard-working and most of all motivated people who want to jump start their career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a leader.
Successful candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, team player mentality, and the drive to not only meet but exceed personal and team goals. You will learn industry specific best practices as you work alongside our leadership and management team.
Training and daily responsibilities:
- Focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our clients
- Customer relationship management
- Develop skills necessary to communicate and educate on client’s portfolio of vast products and services
- Deliver sales presentations in order to generate account acquisitions and build customer rapport
- Maintain sales reports and records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators
- Ongoing training, development and support for a career in sales, telecommunications, marketing, customer service, and management
- Weekly social gatherings on Mondays
- Lively company culture and positive vibes
- Exciting national and international travel opportunities
- Bonuses and incentives to drive performance
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills as you work along side our management team and top industry leaders
- Associate or Bachelors degree is preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset – eagerness to take initiatives to bring results for self and team
- Self-disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly goals
- Go-getter mentality to see opportunity and seize it in a friendly and competitive nature
- Positive attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- A strong interest in building a career in sales and marketing, customer service
Founded in 2006, Evantage’s mission is to provide growth and opportunities to our people, clients and customers. We accomplish this by offering a dedicated sales force to bridge the gap between our clients and our potential customers through actual in-person contact and communication. We offer a merit-based training and advancement program to develop our people into future leaders.