The #1 Workplace in Dallas by the Dallas Morning News is searching for top candidates to join our team as a Full Time Client Representative. Full Paid Training Provided.
Evantage, Inc. is an organization developed on the belief that an approach to entry level business sales and marketing based on personal communication will always be more effective and meaningful than the latest technology craze.
Entry Level Client Representative Responsibilities include:
- Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of new customers
- Develop sales and marketing techniques to handle presentations and pitches
- Supervising and coaching account managers and account executives.
- Learning the business aspect of running a direct sales and marketing firm
- All business & communication aspects in between our clients and their target market
- No Telemarketing and No Door to Door Sales!
- Bachelors’ Degree (All Majors Considered)
- If you haven’t finished your degree yet, you can be considered if you have 2+ years of experience in any of the following fields: sales, retail sales, restaurant industry
- A Positive Attitude
- Willingness to Learn and grow outside of your comfort zone
- Strong Work Ethic and enjoys being challenged
- Love to set and work toward Goals
Our success as an organization is a result of maintaining high standards within our firm and working with only those interested in business management and capable of becoming the best of the best at leading others.
We are a business focused on the understanding that our people are our future & therefore we want to coach them into a management position. We strive to provide an entrepreneurial environment dedicated to developing successful business leaders from the ground up. All Client Representatives will not only learn but will become experts in each aspects of our business. Starting from the sales and marketing department, Client Representatives then will learn: recruiting, training, administration, then finally taking on the management and leadership development of our staff.