Assistant Business Office Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire an Assistant Business Office Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing aspects of business office of the organization.
- Manage payroll records and process information through Kemper
- Input and maintain Account Payables for facility
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Perform other office tasks (replenish/order office supplies, IT trouble shooter, vendor liaison, etc.)
- Answer Phones-provide customer service and a friendly face at all times
- Previous experience in administrative, business office services, and IT preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong people skills with a friendly nature
Evansville Protestant Home Inc.Why Work Here?
Numerous long term team members. Building relationships with residents and family. Facility is known for quality prepared meals
Evansville Protestant Home is a not for profit faith based community. If you enjoy assisting others you will enjoy working here.
3701 Washington AveEvansville, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Evansville Protestant Home Inc.