Work in a small family office environment with great work/life balance as a Construction Bookkeeper / Office Manager. We are looking to add a long-term member to our growing team.
- Construction Accounting bookkeeping using QuickBooks.
- Office administration including business and staff day-to-day operations.
- Secretarial work such as answering phones and office support services.
- Great organizational skills are a must-have.
- Other duties include bid process coordination and administrative aspects of bid proposals.
QUALIFICATIONS & DETAILS:
- 4-8+ years of experience in Construction Accounting.
- Proficient in QuickBooks.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledgeable in AIA Billings, Sworn Statements and Lien Waivers.
- Knowledgeable in Certified Payroll required by State of MI and Federal Construction projects.
- Knowledgeable in Certificates of Insurance and Insurance Audits.
- Knowledgeable in Construction Terminology.
- Exceptional organizational skills – filing systems.
- Email out bid invitations and documentation to subcontractors to solicit bids. Follow up to status of bidding. Manage process using MailChimp email marketing platform.
- Bookkeeping or accounting degree or certificate preferred.
- Salary based on experience, ranging from $42,000-$50,000.
No phone calls or recruiters, please. Apply through the job posting and we will contact you if you are a good fit. Thank you.