Remote VP of Sales & Marketing Operations
Evan Kirstel LLC Nashua, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With an organic reach in the tens of millions, our company helps B2B tech brands like AT&T Business, HPE, and Ericsson achieve massive visibility and scale across the social media landscape in areas including mobile, blockchain, cloud, 5G, HealthTech, IoT, AI, Digital Health, crypto, AR, VR, Big Data, Analytics and CyberSecurity.
Services our company provides to B2B tech brands include social media and strategy consultancy, CEO coaching, content development, community management, and social media monitoring. Our company has 30+ years of enterprise sales, alliances & business development experience in the telecom and Enterprise IT arena.
We are seeking a VP of Operations who will chart the course, develop the vision, and implement the plan to propel our company towards increased market share and greater brand recognition. We’re looking for a strategic thinker with proven leadership experience. This person is tasked with developing and implementing sales and marketing strategy, as well as regularly monitoring and analyzing sales and marketing activity against goals. This person will also oversee the sales and marketing team members’ daily activity and development. The VP will report directly to the CEO.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- New business development and strategic relationships including account management
- Develop and execute a brand strategy, marketing campaigns, and sales plans
- Continually review market changes, competitor’s activity, and effectiveness of current marketing strategies and adjust as necessary
- Development and execution of marketing efforts to drive new account creation
- Campaign project management: develop seamless strategies and timelines for campaign execution
- Fee negotiation and closing of deals
- Present on KPIs related to, but not limited to sales, operating results, forecasts
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience of Business-to-Business sales and marketing experience required
- Experience with a marketing agency desired
- Expertise in social media marketing
- Accomplished problem solver who develops & grows business and client relationships
- Passionate about optimizing marketing efforts and excited about digital marketing capabilities
- Detail-oriented and persuasive
- Experience in telecom solutions preferable
- Driven and motivated by results
- Strong presenter, negotiator, and influencer
- Expertise with social media marketing and social media campaigns
- Strong and attention to detail and ability to manage
Evan Kirstel LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Evan Kirstel LLC