Territory Sales Rep - Wear Management - Cement, Precast & Aggregate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Territory Sales Representative – Wear Management Solutions
Castolin Eutectic is a global leader in cost-effective repair and maintenance solutions. Castolin Eutectic offers welding, brazing and coating technologies to a variety of industry sectors. We have an opportunity for Territory Sales Rep.
Would you like to take this opportunity to make a positive impact on sustainable industrial practices?
We are looking for an Territory Sales Rep to join our team.
- Job Function Key Account Management | Business Development
- Industry Cement, Precast, Aggregate
- Location Menomonee Falls (home office) - Remote
- Territory Southern USA, Southeast, Southern Atlantic
The Territory Sales Rep is responsible for developing and growing key strategic accounts in the cement, precast & aggregate industry and will report to our Segment Sales Manager.
In this role you’ll:
• Work directly with and provide regular communication to the VP of Sales & Marketing, Key Industry, on prospecting activities, growth opportunities, commercial requirements, and overall sales progressions in target opportunities.
• Develop and execute sales strategies to drive new client acquisitions and grow revenue in the defined industry
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements of the defined industry segments
• Qualify and monetize opportunities within the assigned account(s) and grow revenue by increasing penetration and expansion.
• Develop, service, and grow relationships with strategic channel partner
• Strategic planning and implementation to improve clients bottom line using consultative selling techniques
• High level of conflict resolution and negotiation to maintain multi-stakeholder engagement
• Proactively gather, analyze and report market intelligence to upper management to develop solutions aligned with end-user needs
• Serve as a communication hub between key stakeholders
• Lead and coordinate both internal/external resources to meet customer goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, key account management or other relevant experience
• Solid understanding/experience of the wear management solutions in the cement, aggregate and precast Industry
• Basic understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
• Mechanical aptitude
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
• Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
• Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
• Experience with CRM software
• 50% travel
Eutectic CorporationWhy Work Here?
Awesome people, great benefits package and room to grow! Make a positive impact on sustainable industrial practices!
Castolin Eutectic is a global wear management solution provider that helps redefine the life cycle with wear management service centers worldwide. Together with our strategic partners in every industry, we contribute tomorrow's solutions to pioneer industrial sustainability. We are your business partner for sustainable change!
BusinessView all jobs at Eutectic Corporation