Castolin Eutectic is a global wear management solution provider that helps redefine the life cycle with wear management service centers worldwide. For over 100 years, Castolin Eutectic has been considered at the forefront of supplying value-added surface protection products and solutions to the marketplace. Our wear management specialists aim to provide technically advanced solutions to the ever-evolving global industry regardless of the wear mechanism.
Together with our strategic partners in every industry, we contribute tomorrow's solutions to pioneer industrial sustainability. We are your business partner for sustainable change!
We have a current opportunity for an Junior Buyer at our Menomonee Falls facility.Position Overview
The Junior Buyer will be involved in procurement and purchase of raw materials and finished goods for assigned categories and vendors according to company needs and customer requirements.
What You’ll Do:
- Be involved in all aspects of procurement for assigned categories and vendors:
- Issue of Purchase Orders, checking acknowledgements and arranging collection of materials.
- Expedite, reschedule or cancel material deliveries as dictated by changes in demand with the goal of continually aligning supply with demand.Work with shipping companies on a daily basis to ensure materials are collected on time and that deliveries are received as expected.
- Develop new sources of supply, analysis of quotes and selection of vendors
- Collaborate to evaluate supplier proposals based on price, quality and other parameters and determine the best purchase choices
- Handle international transportation processes and work with ocean/air carriers
- Ensure all relevant information in ERP system is kept up-to-date – including supplier details, cross-reference information and prices
- Assist in maintaining inventory at required levels, and report on it.
What You’ll Bring
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related field, working with an MRP system
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Motivated self-starter
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
What We Offer:
Eutectic Corporation offers a competitive compensation program along with a very generous benefit package including:
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Company Matching
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Eutectic Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Eutectic CorporationMenomonee Falls, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.