Asset Reliability Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ASSET RELIABILITY SPECIALIST – WEAR MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Castolin Eutectic is a global wear management solution provider that helps redefine the life cycle with wear management service centers worldwide. For over 100 years, Castolin Eutectic has been considered at the forefront of supplying value-added surface protection products and solutions to the marketplace. Our wear management specialists aim to provide technically advanced solutions to the ever-evolving global industry regardless of the wear mechanism.
Together with our strategic partners in every industry, we contribute tomorrow's solutions to pioneer industrial sustainability. We are your business partner for sustainable change!
We have a current opportunity for an Asset Reliability Specialist. If you have experience developing long-term strategic customer relationships in conjunction with solid mechanical knowledge of fixed and mobile plant parts, then this is your opportunity!
Reporting to the Segment Sales Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the growth of wear products and services offered by Castolin Eutectic in assigned territory.
Our Asset Reliability Specialist will work alongside our sales representatives/territory managers to enhance the level of product and service support for the customers.
This individual will assist the assigned area sales teams in qualifying site-specific maintenance issues and help increase plant and part reliability
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the successful implementation of asset management strategies with target and/or assigned clients to optimize the total cost of ownership
- Develop and implement company’s value-added sustainable solutions and improvements that will drive improved availability, reliability, and performance of customer’s asset management system
- Responsible for initiating the asset management and reliability cycle with the sales team
- Offers product support and technical assistance/analysis to existing and potential customers
- Develops and presents value-added solutions for customers as well as value propositions along with the segment sales team
- Ensures that territory sales force and account managers have adequate field support to position company’s wear solutions
- Performs parts inspections, onsite measurements, and failure/reliability analysis to develop wear solutions
- Provides sales teams with new potential customer identification
- Promotes new product designs/innovations to end-users
- Builds positive key customer relations to generate repeated business and future leads
- Supports sales funnel generation, service proposal execution
What You’ll Bring:
- High school diploma/Technical degree with 5 or more years of maintenance experience
- University degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or similar field/degree is a plus
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting industrial equipment
- Experience facilitating meetings and leading teams
- Understanding of preventative maintenance, part performance & life cycle, plant reliability, downtime/uptime, effective maintenance strategy
- Experience in material handling and conveying systems is an asset
- Understanding of wear lining products and its application
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Ability to travel - Up to 50% may be required
- Strong competencies in communication, teamwork, interpersonal effectiveness
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and ability to motivate/develop others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-language atmosphere
- Must comply with mine specific training at each mine site
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to prepare and make presentations
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office is required.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
What We Offer:
Eutectic Corporation offers a competitive compensation program along with a very generous benefit package including:
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Company Matching
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Eutectic Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Accredited Asset Management Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.