Account Manager - Wear Management Solutions
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ACCOUNT MANAGER – WEAR MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Castolin Eutectic is a global wear management solution provider that helps redefine the life cycle with wear management service centers worldwide. For over 100 years, Castolin Eutectic has been considered at the forefront of supplying value-added surface protection products and solutions to the marketplace. Our wear management specialists aim to provide technically advanced solutions to the ever-evolving global industry regardless of the wear mechanism.
Together with our strategic partners in every industry, we contribute tomorrow's solutions to pioneer industrial sustainability. We are your business partner for sustainable change!
We have an opportunity for an Account Manager. Would you like to take this opportunity to make a positive impact on sustainable industrial practices?
We are looking for an Territory Sales Rep to join our team.
- Job Function Key Account Management | Business Development
- Industry Cement, Woodchips, Power & Mining
- Location Menomonee Falls (home office) - Remote
- Territory: South, Southwest
The Account Manager is responsible for developing and growing key strategic accounts in the cement, precast & aggregate industry and will report to our Segment Sales Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with and provide regular communication to the VP of Sales & Marketing, Key Industry, on prospecting activities, growth opportunities, commercial requirements, and overall sales progressions in target opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive new client acquisitions and grow revenue in the defined industry
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements of the defined industry segments
- Qualify and monetize opportunities within the assigned account(s) and grow revenue by increasing penetration and expansion.
- Develop, service, and grow relationships with strategic channel partner
- Strategic planning and implementation to improve clients bottom line using consultative selling techniques
- High level of conflict resolution and negotiation to maintain multi-stakeholder engagement
- Proactively gather, analyze and report market intelligence to upper management to develop solutions aligned with end-user needs
- Serve as a communication hub between key stakeholders
- Lead and coordinate both internal/external resources to meet customer goals
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, key account management or other relevant experience
- Solid understanding/experience of the wear management solutions in the cement, aggregate and precast Industry
- Basic understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Experience with CRM software
- Ability to travel – up to 50% travel may be required
What We Offer:
Eutectic Corporation offers a competitive compensation program along with a very generous benefit package including:
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Company Matching
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Eutectic Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability
Get fresh American WEAR jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.