- Posted: over a month ago
Muscle Foods USA, a Division of EURPAC SERVICE, INC., is a nationwide wholesale distributor of sports nutrition and health products is currently looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our team in Houston, Texas.
As a nationwide wholesale distributor of sports nutrition and health products, we make it a priority to provide our customers with quality goods and services. With over 100 years of combined experience, our talented team is here to assist you in purchasing the best sports nutritional products for your specific market. We have established strong relationships with thousands of loyal retail customers across the country and the rapport we have with top selling vendors worldwide helps us to provide the personalized service that you will come to expect at Muscle Foods USA.
For more information click here
- Medical, dental and life insurance coverage after 60 days of employment
- 401(k) with an employer match after one year of service
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan after one year of service
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Floating Holidays
- Day Shift positions
- Limited or no work on weekends
- At Cost Employee Purchase Program
- College Scholarship opportunities for employees’ dependents
- Career opportunities with a growing company
- And more!
Be part of this exciting team and join our company, growing since 1951!
What does a role as a Warehouse Associate look like?
- Assisting with picking and packing orders while ensuring completion in a timely and accurate manner.
- Loading trucks for deliveries as well as unloading trucks with incoming shipments.
- Unloading deliveries, receiving and stocking
- Filling in as the backup driver for local deliveries if needed.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Assisting with the organization and completion of stocking shelves, rotating inventory according to date, etc..
- Must be able to work in a very high paced work environment with daily & weekly time restraints and deadlines.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be detail oriented with good problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and great work ethic whether they are working with others or working unsupervised.
- Must have prior warehouse experience. (at least 1 year preferred)
- Experience in receiving a plus, but not required.
- OSHA & forklift certification preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to do local deliveries and fill in for, and assist, driver when needed.
- Data entry skills
- Inventory control
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds routinely and 70 pounds occasionally; standing100% of the time
EURPAC SERVICE, INC. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of Eurpac Service, Inc., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of his or her age, race, color, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, national origin, orbecause he or she is an individual with a disability or disabled veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran, or thereinafter referred collectively as "protected veterans" or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Eurpac is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at email@example.com, send a fax to 203-840-8978 or call us at 203-642-1024. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.
Eurpac Service Incorporated
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Eurpac Service Incorporated