- Posted: over a month ago
Muscle Foods USA, a Division of EURPAC SERVICE, INC., is a nationwide wholesale distributor of sports nutrition and health products.
As a nationwide wholesale distributor of sports nutrition and health products, we make it a priority to provide our customers with quality goods and services. With over 100 years of combined experience, our talented team is here to assist you in purchasing the best sports nutritional products for your specific market. We have established strong relationships with thousands of loyal retail customers across the country and the rapport we have with top selling vendors worldwide helps us to provide the personalized service that you will come to expect at Muscle Foods USA.
For more information click here
- Medical, dental and life insurance coverage after 60 days of employment
- 401(k) with an employer match after one year of service
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan after one year of service
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Day Shift positions
- Limited work or no work on weekends
- At Cost Employee Purchase Program
- College Scholarship opportunities for employees’ dependents
- Career opportunities with a growing company
- And more!
Be part of this exciting team and join our company, growing since 1951!
What does a role as a Warehouse Associate look like?
- Follow all safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all team members
- Pick, pack, load, and ship items to customers. Ensuring accurate processing of customer orders
- Work safely, quickly and efficiently to handle freight and move inventory throughout the warehouse
- Report to work on time and complete job tasks as assigned accurately and on time
- Please note job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds routinely and 70 pounds occasionally; standing 100% of the time
EURPAC SERVICE, INC. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of Eurpac Service, Inc., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of his or her age, race, color, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, national origin, or because he or she is an individual with a disability or disabled veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran, or thereinafter referred collectively as "protected veterans" or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Eurpac is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, send a fax to 203-840-8978 or call us at 203-642-1024. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.
Eurpac Service Incorporated
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?