Retail Merchandiser - Commissary - Scott AFB - P/T - 20 hrs
Eurpac Service Incorporated Belleville, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $15 Hourly
ESCO, a division of Eurpac Service, Inc. has over 60 years of proven success representing consumer package goods (CPG) within the complex Military Resale Channel. Providing comprehensive sales and marketing service solutions to our clients. Our processes and proprietary technology are designed to deliver success in this unique retail channel.
ESCO is seeking a part time Base Manager at the Scott AFB commissary. This is an ideal part-time employment opportunity for a spouse, student or retiree. If you are looking for a place to make an impact, then we want to talk to you!
Commissary locations on a specific military base or bases in the United States as defined by Area Manager
Complete daily tasks as assigned at commissary locations. BM responsibilities can include but are not limited to any of the following tasks:
Call on Commissary locations and complete tasks as assigned:
- Maintain proper call frequency
- Sell and ensure proper shelf placement for all authorized items utilizing tools provided
- Fill store shelves w/back-stock if opportunities exist
- Secure display activity and build displays as needed
- Scan store for missing items via hand-held device and obtain missing distribution
- Meet with each store manager as scheduled by AM
- Responsible for shelf Management
Facings – Resets – Communicate Auto Replenish issues – Pricing – Coupons – POG Compliance
- Check code dates and proper rotation
- Write up/Return ‘out of dates’ as outlined in specific Manufacturers policies
- Timely communication to AM utilizing the ‘best practice’ method outlined by AM
- Sell promotions as outlined and as directed by AM and report results to AM
- Build displays as required
- Place Point of Sale as directed
- Report low or out of stock issues to Facility Manager
- Complete Call reporting procedures technology while in store
- Other projects/requests as requested or assigned by management
Explanation of lifting, and other working conditions:
- Build, install and move various racks weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Build displays with up to 40lb case weight
Pay rate is $13-$15 per hour and 20 hours per week.
It will be necessary to have access to a computer, printer and smart phone, and download information from websites.
EURPAC Service, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of Eurpac Service, Inc., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of his or her age, race, color, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, national origin, or because he or she is an individual with a disability or disabled veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran, or thereinafter referred collectively as "protected veterans" or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Eurpac is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, send a fax to 203-840-8978 or call us at 203-642-1024. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.
Eurpac Service Incorporated
RetailView all jobs at Eurpac Service Incorporated