HR & Recruiting Specialist/Payroll Analyst
Eurpac Service Incorporated Virginia Beach, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Eurpac Service Inc. is seeking an HR & Recruiting Specialist/Payroll Support Analyst to assist in national recruiting, HR and payroll efforts by providing excellent support for our HR and Payroll functions in a fast-paced environment. This position will work out of our Virginia Beach, VA area office.
- Perform full-cycle recruitment, from requisition of job posting through offer/onboarding through ADP
- Facilitate the recruiting process using ADP applicant tracking system for qualifying and screening applicants
- Post job positions in ADP and other various job boards ensuring job postings and tracking activity is accurate
- Consult with hiring managers and HR on position descriptions, requisition creation and compensation; maintain current job descriptions for all positions in order to generate qualified candidates
- Communicate effectively and confidently with all levels, during phone screens, candidate interviews and reference checks in order to recommend final selection of applicants
- Assist with scheduling interviews
- Coordinate offer letters, pre-employment drug screening and background checks
- Prepare, submit ECFs (Employee Change Form) and process in HR/Payroll system new hires in a timely manner
- Notify IT of pending new hires
- Ensure new hire’s timely completion of onboarding process/documents including I-9 Compliance ensuring all processes are followed and accurate
- Act as a liaison for hiring manager and new hire
- Follow DOT Regulations for Truck Driver Applications, including Clearinghouse Query for CDL Drivers, if applicable
- Prepare ad-hoc open jobs reports for various departments and divisions
- Provide administrative support (scheduling phone screens, interviews, reserving conference rooms, tracking inventory for recruiting supplies, etc.) as needed
- Prepare HR and Payroll reports on a scheduled and add hoc basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Key Results Area:
- Accurate and timely completion of highly detailed work.
- College degree, preferred
- 3 – 5 years recruiting experience preferably in corporate and/or warehouse environment.
- 2+ years of related experience in ADP Work Force Now preforming HR and Payroll roles
- Excellent skills in time management scheduling and meeting deadlines.
- Understanding and a working knowledge of recruitment/employment programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various recruiting techniques, and experience in online/social media recruiting.
- Must possess excellent oral/written communications, interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of general payroll process.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), internet, and Applicant Tracking Systems. Must have demonstrated knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Self-starter with excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity and trustworthiness.
EURPAC SERVICE, INC. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of EURPAC SERVICE, INC., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status in any of the terms or conditions of employment.
This is a great opportunity to join an established, yet growing company that has an excellent benefit package which includes health, dental, and life insurance in addition to a top notch retirement program consisting of 401k and employee stock ownership.
Eurpac is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, send a fax to 203-840-8978 or call us at 203-642-1024. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.
Eurpac Service Incorporated
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Eurpac Service Incorporated