- Expired: December 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
Muscle Foods USA, a Division of EURPAC SERVICE, INC. is a nationwide wholesale distributor of sports nutrition and health products to the retail trade with specialization in the military resale channel.
The EURPAC family of companies have been growing and delivering great brands and products to military customers for almost 70 years. Our long-term focus on the military consumer, both on duty and off, has given us an unparalleled reputation in the industry.
Muscle Foods USA is currently looking for an Account Executive to join our Virginia Beach location. This is a full-time position that will support the National Accounts Sales Team.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Directly responsible for the management of the Coast Guard and Marine Corps Exchange business for the Sports Nutrition category while assisting as a support role for the Navy and AAFES business. Primary responsibilities includes maintaining a strong and trusting relationship with Exchange buyers and managing all customer needs and initiatives while working to increase sales and market share of all brands that fall under the Eurpac umbrella.
- Manage and direct the activities of the sports nutrition business as it relates to all category development and initiatives for the Exchanges.
- Accountable for managing product assortment and pricing ensuring all set up forms are complete and updated as needed as well as confirming military Exchanges have the most competitive pricing.
- Responsible for analyzing sales data to drive profit and minimize markdown exposure. Able to call out areas of opportunity while also understanding potential issues and how to correct them.
- Works hand in hand with the Category Manager to ensure the assortment is up to date and out of stocks are addressed immediately. Assists with certifying category manager has all of the complete and accurate specs for new items along with working with the MFUSA buyers to make sure all key new SKUs are available in the system.
- Provides support to Marketing Manager to track all promotions to ensure product is available in store and to offer suggestions of brands/items of opportunity to include in future promotions..
- Represents the MFUSA military sports nutrition team in all vendor meetings or business reviews by being able to present the capabilities of the entire company.
- Establish a strong and trusting relationship with the Buyers at the Exchanges and assist them in their category management process.
- Partners with warehouse operations and logistics to guarantee all customer orders are filled in full and processed on time. Responsible for any potential extensions that may be required due to fill rate or needing additional processing time.
- Works directly with MFUSA buying team to ensure inventory demands are being met and communicates directly any out of ordinary inventory needs such as one time buys, larger than normal anticipated orders and potential slow down/phase out SKUs.
- Assists Sales Manager with all routine reporting such as open orders, vendor sales, price comp analysis, new item set ups and ECOM forms.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor Degree with Account Management or Sales Support experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have a strong work ethic and ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Must work well in a group and open and able to assist in group projects as needed.
- Must have a high degree of proficiency in Windows and related software applications including spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, email, database management.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an established, yet growing company that has an excellent benefit package which includes health, dental, and life insurance in addition to a top notch retirement program consisting of 401k and employee stock ownership.
EURPAC Service, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of Eurpac Service, Inc., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of his or her age, race, color, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, national origin, or because he or she is an individual with a disability or disabled veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran, or thereinafter referred collectively as "protected veterans" or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Eurpac is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at email@example.com, send a fax to 203-840-8978 or call us at 203-642-1024. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.
Eurpac Service, Inc.
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Eurpac Service, Inc.