REMOTE WORK: Customer Service Representative
Eurotec Cibolo, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
National e-commerce company based in Cibolo, TX has an immediate opening for a qualified applicant in our sales department. MUST HAVE previous customer service experience. This is a remote work-from-home position.
We've been selling our luxury furniture products on our web sites for 15+ years. We also sell on Amazon and Wayfair.
Your job is to take inbound phone calls and assist our customers with their existing orders. Whether an order has been shipped or a customer is checking on their custom order, you will assist them happily and professionally. Occasionally customers are frustrated at events that are out of their control and yours, but you will talk them through the challenge in the most empathetic way possible. Some customers require follow-up calls and emails.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Take 20-50 inbound sales calls each day and assist our customers with their order or help with troubleshooting their products.
- Make follow-up calls or write follow-up emails as needed.
- Answer basic customer service calls from customers that have already purchased (checking status of their orders and basic product troubleshooting).
- Ensure you follow our procedures to ensure you don't make mistakes with shipping fees, order the wrong product SKUs, order the wrong color, etc. Basic stuff but not to be taken for granted because that is where mistakes happen.
- Work remotely from your home in a room that is free of noise and visual distractions.
- Your own reasonably fast desktop computer to work. We will supply all other accessories.
- A high-speed and reliable Internet connection.
- Be available for team sessions via web cam (we provide it) and Zoom.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have minimum 2 years of customer service experience, preferably with high-ticket sales
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer knowledge of Windows, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Outlook and web browsing
- Be able to type at least 30 words per minute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, basic math skills
- Positive attitude, high energy, exemplary attendance and total team player
- Full-time, about 40 hours a week including one weekend day (perhaps Sunday-Thursday or Saturday-Wednesday or Friday-Tuesday as potential examples)
- $18 - $24/hour. This is a big range to cover all levels of experience.
- 401K option
- Health / dental / vision / life insurance availability
Send your resume for consideration of a video (required) interview.
EurotecWhy Work Here?
Total team player environment. By building success for each other, we will achieve our own success.
We are a nationally known furniture retailer, 99% of our business is online. We invest heavily on online marketing and rank among the top 2 or 3 in our industry. Everybody who looks for our types of products know of us, so as long as you can understand our product line, you will be successful.
BusinessView all jobs at Eurotec